Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. signs a long-term agreement to ship 168,000 completely knocked- down vehicles to OAO Sollers’ Dalny VostokSollers plant in Vladivostok, in Russia’s Far East. The deal, which includes the upcoming C200 (called the Korando C in Korea), Rexton, Kyron and Actyon Sports, is expected to help revive the SUV maker, which currently is under a court-led restructuring. The agreement includes 12,000 CKD kits to be exported this year and is slated to run through 2017. Sollers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.