Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd. is appointing a consortium to handle the sale of the company as an ongoing business entity, a spokesman confirms to Ward’s. The deal will be managed by equity sales-and-research firm Macquarie Securities Group, a unit of the Australia-based Macquarie Group Ltd. that has operations in Korea and 19 other nations; financial advisory firm Samjong KPMG Accounting Corp.; and Shin & Kim, the largest law firm in Korea. Ssangyong is seeking court approval of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.