Want to create a hit car or truck for today’s market? Pack it with the kind of features that proud owners will want to show off to their friends and neighbors. Today’s vehicles are getting so good that attractive styling and great driving characteristics are not quite the differentiators they once were. If you want to impress today’s well-informed car-buyers, you have to give them something new that noticeably improves their driving experience. Take the rear-view video cameras Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.