A new Nissan offers 38 mpg (6.19L/100 km) combined and it's no hybrid. It has fuel economy that approaches hybrid-electric vehicle (HEV) numbers, yet it will cost $10,000-$12,000 – about half the price of a Toyota Prius HEV. And this car is far from tiny. I'm talking about the coming 2007 Nissan Versa, made in Mexico, on sale early next summer in the U.S. Check out these numbers: Length Width Wheelbase Nissan Versa 169.1 ins. (430 cm) 66.7 ins. (169 cm) 102.4 (260 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.