BEIJING — A new auto trade service part, expected to be the biggest in Beijing when it is completed, is part of a diversification move by giant Capital Iron and Steel (Group) Corp. Partners in the new 500,000-sq.-m (5.4 million sq.-ft.) auto mart are Capital subsidiary Shougang Special Steel Co. Ltd. (35%), plus Beijing Military and Industrial Auto Trade Co. (35%), the Beijing Second-hand Auto Trade Market Co. Ltd. (20%) and the Beijing Honghuize Market Management and Service Centre (10%). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.