Ford Motor Co. announces the retirement of Anne Stevens, executive vice president and chief operating officer-The Americas, and David Szczupak, group vice president, manufacturing-The Americas. Stevens, 57, who prior to her retirement was the highest-ranking woman in the automotive industry, is one of the original architects of Ford’s ongoing Way Forward North American restructuring strategy. Stevens joined Ford in 1990 as a market specialist in the Plastic Products Div. and quickly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.