CHICAGO – General Motors Corp. isn’t done with the Aztek yet. Since its inception, the cross/utility vehicle has been criticized for its styling and has served as the poster child for what was wrong with GM design prior to Bob Lutz’s arrival as vice chairman and head of product development. GM plans to remove some plastic body cladding and add a body-color spoiler to the much-maligned Aztek But Jim Vurpillat, marketing director for the Pontiac Aztek and Montana models, says the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.