TURIN – Merceces-Benz officials are shooting down resurgent rumors the auto maker is planning to do a right-hand-drive version of the upcoming SLR supercar. This time the rumors were rekindled by an insider, Mercedes-Benz Australia Managing Director Matthias Lures, who told Australian media, “I have heard Mercedes-Benz is looking at RHD production of the SLR for the first time. So far it was always a big ‛No,’ but now they are looking at it. It is not that we (are announcing) this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.