DETROIT – Jaguar North America is implementing a new policy to ensure all its horsepower ratings are expressed as DIN and SAE net following a Ward’s story questioning its current practice. “We will be making the transition to using SAE figures alongside DIN during the 2002 calendar year,” the auto maker says in a written statement.” The decision comes in the wake of a Ward’s story that reveals Jaguar, in the U.S., reports horsepower ratings based on test procedures developed by Germany’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.