GENEVA — There's more to Ford Motor Co.'s decision to build the StreetKa than just another pretty car. Not only does it mean Ford showrooms will feature a modern Sprite in 2003, but it shows Ford's determination to truly cut lead times, introduce enticing niche models and act on instinct. The ways in which Richard Parry-Jones, J Mays and European product development boss, Martin Leach, are fundamentally changing Ford should not be underestimated. Enthusiasts all, they want to make Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.