RAYMOND, OH – American Honda Motor Co. Inc. officials say they are pleased with strong sales of the Honda Element cross/utility vehicle – even if the median age of buyers has turned out to be much higher than expected. At 42, the median age of Element buyers hardly parallels the 20-something young men it was designed to attract. Honda went to great lengths to study the target demographic in its natural environment – including fraternity houses and snowboarding slopes – in order to execute ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.