Buoyed by record automotive production in 1999, three top suppliers report solid earnings for the quarter ending Dec. 31. Delphi Automotive Systems posted net income of $269 million, or $0.48 per share, on sales of $7.2 billion, exceeding analyst expectations of $0.46. For Delphi's first year as an independent company, net income was $1.1 billion, or $1.91 per share, a 22% increase over the previous year. Total sales reached $29.2 billion, up from $28.5 billion in 1998. Sales to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.