PARIS – Ferrari SpA is turning to student designers for new ideas, the latest manifestation of the growing importance of style in the global automotive wars. With its long-time design partner Pininfarina SpA, Ferrari invited four design schools to come up with ideas for future Ferraris, and four winning students will get a chance to work in Italy next year. Emir Husman’s car, 707 Coupé. Major automotive design schools traditionally have in-house competitions sponsored by auto makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.