Good dealers can name their best salespersons without thinking twice. They also know exactly what the best and worst mean to the bottom line. Top performers, they say, are more productive, as well as being good stewards of company assets and representatives of company values. Conversely salespersons at the bottom are a constant roll of the dice. At best, they are less productive, less dependable and less loyal. At worst, they abuse customer relations, threaten the dealership’s reputation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.