The BRIC nations – Brazil, Russia, India and China – will continue to lead industry growth over the next five years, but not all BRIC markets are alike, and auto makers should take a more strategic approaching to plotting new investment, The Boston Consulting Group says. In a new study released today, “Winning the BRIC Auto Markets,” BCG says the four emerging economies will account for 30% of auto sales in 2014, with growth rates of 3% to 15% easily surpassing the 2% gain expected in most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.