Information-hungry and Internet-savvy, Generation Xers display less brand loyalty when returning to the new car market than other age groups, a new study released by The Polk Co. indicates. The study found that make loyalty by Gen Xers, the 25 million consumers between the ages of 20 and 35, is nearly four percentage points lower than Baby Boomers (35-54 years-old) and eight points lower than the Mature Market (55 years-old and over). Manufacturer loyalty is five percentage points lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.