CHICAGO – With the auto industry fixated on thinking about youth, what do youth think about the auto industry? The Mustang is popular with teenage girls Teenage Research Unlimited, a Northbrook, IL-based marketing research firm dedicated to the teen market, recently released details of a survey of 2,000 of the nation's teens conducted in the first quarter of this year and found: That 27% of teens own a used car, and only 9% a new car, meaning most rely on Mom or Dad's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.