DURHAM, NC – While Chrysler Group will not lock in design themes for its next-generation minivans, codenamed RT, until later this year, the auto maker says styling differentiation is a top priority. Chrysler has entrusted RT design duties to Ralph Gilles, whose last project was the highly acclaimed 300 sedan. His appointment is a clear sign exterior design will be a major facet of future minivan plans. Chrysler Town & Country “You are somewhat limited to what you can do with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.