DETROIT – Vowing to create yet another “industry first,” Subaru of America launches what it calls the “third leg of our crossover strategy” – the ’03 Subaru Baja. Is it just coincidence that its name starts with a B and has four letters? Seems there was another somewhat quirky Subaru with an open pickup bed in the late 1970s called the Brat. But nostalgia ain’t what it used to be. Baja made its entry this week at the North American International Auto show here. This blend of pickup and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.