Prices for Subaru of America Inc.’s ’04 Baja begin at $21,995 for the Sport model with manual transmission, unchanged from ’03. The new Baja Turbo, with a new 2.5L DOHC intercooled turbo engine, is $23,995 with a manual transmission. Adding an automatic transmission with Sportshift and VTD (Variable Torque Distribution) adds $1,000 to the price. The optional leather package takes the Baja Turbo to $26,295. New standard features for ’04 include a dash storage pocket, medium gray metallic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.