Subaru of America Inc. says the ’03 Baja Sport will begin at $21,995 for a model equipped with a 5-speed transmission and $22,795 with 4-speed automatic transmission. Subaru will base price the ’03 Outback, with premium audio system, at $23,245 with a manual transmission and $24,045 equipped with a 4-speed electronic auto transmission. Buyers can substitute the Premium Audio System package for the All Weather package. The system has AM/FM/Weatherband stereo, 6-disc in-dash CD changer, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.