GENEVA – Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. uses the recent Geneva auto show to unwrap its highly anticipated Subaru flat-4 diesel engine, marking the first time the auto maker has had a compression-ignition powerplant in its stable. Planned for a formal launch sometime next year, the all-new H-4 engine is set to boost Subaru's market share in Europe, where nearly half of car sales are oil-burners. The first model to feature the turbodiesel is expected to be on the Legacy platform and unveiled ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.