Subaru of America Inc. is calling back ’05 Legacy and Outback sedans due to a possible defect with the vehicles’ side curtain airbags. Some 1,960 vehicles made between Oct. 2, 2003, and June 1, 2004, at Subaru of Indiana Automotive Inc. are affected, the auto maker says. However, only 130 of those models have been sold. Although the newly designed side curtain airbags comply with U.S. government regulations, Subaru says they do not meet Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. specifications that call ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.