Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., parent of Subaru, increases production 20% at its Subaru-Isuzu Automotive plant, a U.S. joint venture between Subaru and Isuzu Motors Ltd. The Lafayette, IN, facility in July will begin building the new Subaru Baja SUV, which will go on sale this fall. The increase brings total production at the JV to 120,000 units annually.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.