Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s Subaru brand will unveil a hybrid tourer concept car at next month’s Tokyo motor show, opening Oct. 24. The hybrid tourer maintains its Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive and horizontally opposed boxer engine credentials in a sporty gullwing-door design, Subaru says in a statement. The car features a luxurious cabin and a sculpted aerodynamic body. The concept sports a flat rear floor to maximize passenger space; specialized windscreen shielding to reduce driver ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.