PHILADELPHIA – Subaru of America Inc. is on track to set a new sales volume record this year with help from its new Tribeca model, a top marketing executive says. "We think we can pass 200,000 units this year because of the new model," says Rick Crosson, vice president-marketing. "We expect to sell 15,000 (Tribecas) this year." The Tribeca cross/utility vehicle was introduced at the North American International Auto Show in January. It features all-wheel drive and will be sold in 5- and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.