LAGUNA BEACH, CA – Subaru of America Inc. is set to launch its new advertising campaign in April, featuring cycling champion Lance Armstrong. Subaru Impreza WRX STi: No radio, center armrest or automatic transmission – but plenty of kick. “The Beauty of All-Wheel Drive,” Subaru’s marketing slogan since 1994, has been successful, but it’s old and lacks emotion, the company contends. Armstrong is a natural fit – “a no-brainer,” says Executive Vice President Fred Adcock – because ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.