The B11S Subaru concept car in Geneva reveals the shape of things to come. GENEVA – Things are on the move at Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. (Subaru), which knows it has a serious design problem. The Japanese auto maker is hiring new talent and turning to outsiders for help in the hope of exploiting the Subaru marque's potential and the image created by the WRX. The first evidence of Subaru's search for a new design identity surfaced at the recent Geneva auto show. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.