North American customers will have to wait a little longer to get their hands on the soft-top version of Audi of America Inc.'s red-hot TT coupe. The TT roadster was slated to join the front- and all-wheel drive coupe versions of the low-slung sports car this fall. But Audi of America says demand for the fixed-roof TT has remained so strong that the Gyor, Hungary, assembly plant continues running flat-out to fill orders. Demand has been particularly strong in Europe, where waiting lists ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.