Fuel cell maker Plug Power LLC and Epyx Corp., a company that specializes in fuel processing technology, demonstrated a high-efficiency automotive fuel cell that boasts one half the greenhouse-gas emissions of a conventional internal combustion engine — and runs on regular gasoline. The integrated system combined a Plug Power fuel cell stack with an Epyx multi-fuel processor in a program sponsored by the Dept. of Energy and initiated by the DOE's Partnership for a New Generation of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.