Attorneys Wayne Mack and Manly Parks laugh when asked if they are giant killers. Not exactly the self-image for the partners at Duane Morris, one of the country's largest law firms. But Mack and Parks are trailblazers of a sort as they lead their firm's efforts to increase its legal work among dealership clientele. From left: Attorneys Wayne Mack and Manley Parks In most dealer vs. manufacturer lawsuits, the factories have been represented by titans of the legal profession. On the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.