A growing number of suppliers are expected to express “interest” in taking advantage of the Obama Admin.’s Supplier Support Program, a key auto industry insider predicts. The current acknowledged rate of support indicates half of General Motors Corp.’s suppliers and 62% of Chrysler LLC’s suppliers have raised their hands, says Neil DeKoker, president and CEO of the Original Equipment Suppliers Assn. “That’s a pretty good take-up,” DeKoker tells Ward’s, adding he suspects the actual level ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.