Honoring one iconic brand is tough. Imagine what it’s like working with two. That’s what Haartz confronted when it was chosen to supply the soft-top fabric for Gucci’s ’12 Fiat 500c cabrio. In particular, the Massachusetts-based supplier was faced with the daunting challenge of reproducing the “Gucci Web” – the green-red-green stripe that is the signature of the 90-year-old fashion house. “It’s not like matching paint in your home-improvement store,” says Matthew Williams, business ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.