DETROIT -- To “piggy-back” on the media attention garnered by the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, an international marketing firm is holding a supplier trade show to coincide with the Jan. 9-10 supplier days of NAIAS. Christine Ellis, CEO of marketing firm The Facet Co., says several of her firm’s Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier clients expressed interest in creating a separate networking event off-site from Detroit’s Cobo Center. “Why not piggy-back onto an existing event. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.