NARA, Japan – Japan's highest-volume manufacturer of electronic power steering systems is projecting more than 60% growth in global EPS demand over the next three years. JTEKT Corp., a newly created Toyota Motor Corp. supplier comprising the former Koyo Seiko Co. Ltd. and Toyoda Machine Works Ltd., is forecasting global EPS demand of nearly 30 million units in 2008, up from an estimated 18 million last year. The total, if achieved, would represent more than 35% of global steering-system ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.