Vancouver-based Ballard Power Systems says it has a deal with Daimler AG to supply hydrogen fuel-cell products for the German auto maker’s upcoming clean cars and buses, Reuters reports. The latest supply agreement is expected to earn Ballard revenue of at least C$24 million ($23 million) over 18 months, starting in April. Ballard this week also sold its 19.9% stake in Automotive Fuel Cell Cooperation Corp. to an unnamed financial institution. The private research group is jointly owned by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.