China’s Zhejiang Geeling Holding Group, appoints Johnson Controls Inc. as its global auto parts supplier. The two companies reportedly will cooperate in the clean-energy sector. Geely says it is moving to strengthen its supplier network, with 40 core suppliers in the next three years. Dana Holding Corp. has extended John Devine’s contract as executive chairman through 2010 and says Gary Convis will retire at the end of this month. Devine was appointed to his role in February 2008. Convis, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.