Delphi Corp. is given the green light by a U.S. Bankruptcy Court judge to invite further bids for its global steering and halfshaft business, Reuters reports. The deadline for bids is Jan.18, with an auction scheduled for Jan. 28 and a hearing to approve the sale set for Feb.21. Delphi already has signed a master sale and purchase agreement with Steering Solutions Corp., a unit of Platinum Equity LLC, for the sale of the divisions, with the transaction valued at $447 million. Delphi’s lawyer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.