Visteon Corp. warns its U.S. operations are at risk for Chapter 11 reorganization as it puts its U.K. subsidiary – consisting of three plants – into bankruptcy protection. Continental AG says the second generation of its intelligent headlamp control system is being installed in a German series production model for the first time. The system, controlled by a digital camera and a microprocessor, continually adjust the illumination range of the vehicle headlamps to the traffic situation, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.