Johnson Controls Inc. completes its previously announced acquisition of the C. Rob. Hammerstein Group, a global supplier of metal seat structures, components and mechanisms based in Solingen, Germany. JCI says the combined footprint of the companies creates new opportunities for growth, particularly in emerging markets such as China and Eastern Europe. The acquisition includes 11 locations and about 3,600 employees across seven countries. Clean Energy Fuels Corp. says its BAF ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.