TRW Automotive Holdings Corp. develops its latest-generation of automatic emergency braking technology, which the supplier says can lessen the severity of a collision by automatically slowing a vehicle prior to impact. AEB works in conjunction with electronic stability control systems and can utilize medium- or long-range radar or camera-based sensors to identify an imminent collision within about 40 milliseconds, TRW says. Johnson Controls-Saft Power Solutions LLC is supplying Ford Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.