Ener1 Inc. and Think Global AS will supply three prototype test-beds as part of a project to demonstrate electric vehicles in Tsukuba, Japan. The program, a partnership between Itochu Corp., Mazda Motor Corp. and other Japanese companies, is scheduled to begin in March. It will see the conversion of three Mazda2/Demio models to plug-in battery power to test their resilience in busy city traffic. The vehicles will be based at a convenience store equipped with solar panels, high-speed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.