Delphi Corp. posts a third-quarter net loss of $788 million, or $1.40 per share, on sales of $6.28 billion. That compares with a net loss of $119 million ($0.21) on sales of $6.64 billion in like-2004. Former parent General Motors Corp. accounted for 47% of Delphi sales for the quarter, the supplier says. Cash from operations was negatively impacted by shorter supplier payment terms and stood at a loss of $833 million for the quarter, compared with a gain of $238 million year-ago. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.