TI Automotive acquires full ownership of Japan-based Mitsuba Walbro Inc. by purchasing the remaining shares of the companies’ manufacturing joint venture from Mitsuba Corp. MWI had been a 50-50 JV TI Automotive and Mitsuba since 1987. MWI manufactures fuel-pump-motor armatures and fuel-pump modules for global auto makers and the aftermarket under the TI Automotive brand. As a result of the acquisition, MWI will be renamed TI Automotive Japan (Gunma). It currently employs 100 people in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.