Getrag Transmission Mfg. LLC finds itself on the wrong end of a lawsuit filed by Chrysler LLC in Oakland County, MI. The suit contends Getrag misrepresented its ability and failed to use good faith efforts to secure financing for a joint-venture plant in Tipton, IN, slated to make dual-clutch transmissions principally for Chrysler vehicles. The plant was expected to open in fall 2009. Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide Inc. ships three Ford Escape-based hybrid-electric vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.