Delphi Corp. plans to cut 8,500 jobs in 2005, while continuing to work to reduce discretionary costs and capital requirements as the supplier revises its fourth-quarter and 2004 earnings guidance to reflect pressures from lower global production volumes and higher commodity prices. Delphi also is placing three more facilities (Laurel, MS; Kettering, OH; Home Avenue/Vandalia, OH) into its Automotive Holdings Group Jan. 1 to address under-performing sites. The supplier now forecasts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.