Toyota Motor Corp. partners with a number of suppliers in introducing its new Entune multimedia system, which will be available as an option on select models later this year. The auto maker will use Inrix Inc.’s real-time traffic information to alert drivers to potential traffic causing delays along their route and recommend the best way to navigate around them. Inrix says by utilizing conversational voice recognition and easy-to-use, in-vehicle controls, rather than touching their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.