A roundup of this week’s news involving automotive suppliers Dana Corp. acquires Spanish driveshaft manufacturing plant GKN Ayra Cardan S.A. The facility will be renamed Spicer Ayra Cardan and add to Dana’s light-duty propeller shaft offerings. It produces parts for Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Renault SA, Suzuki Motor Corp. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. The acquisition stems from a 1999 joint venture Dana formed with GKN plc, GKN Driveshafts Ltd. The JV now reverts back to 100% ownership by GKN’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.