Schaeffler Group reaches a deal to refinance E12 billion ($17 billion) in debt, moving the supplier one step closer to a merger with Continental AG, Bloomberg reports. The agreement, signed with a consortium of five banks, splits Schaeffler’s credit lines into two portions of maturities and will be implemented in several stages. Robert Bosch North America acquires Pittsburgh, PA-based Akustica Inc., a provider of micro electromechnical systems technology for the consumer-electronics ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.