A roundup of this week's news involving automotive suppliers Continental AG says it will take over part of a tire supply contract with General Motors Corp., following Michelin SA’s announcement it will not renew a deal with GM’s European operations because its "strategy is no longer compatible with General Motors’ purchasing policy." Michelin says this decision will not affect 2002 earnings’ results because it was taken into consideration before forecasts. Continental likely will supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Printer-friendly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.